Wednesday, August 25, 2010
Tuesday, August 24, 2010
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF POSTAL EMPLOYEES
M.KRISHNAN (SECRETARY GENERAL NFPE)
S.S.MAHADEVAIAH (GENERAL SECRETARY AIPEDEU)
Charter of Demands
1. Price rise of essential commodities to be contained through appropriate corrective and distributive measures like universal Public Distribution System and containing speculation in commodity market.
Posted by :Abdul Rahiman T.P, Secretary, PIII.
DEPARTMENT OF POSTS, INDIA
KERALA POSTAL CIRCLE
ADVERTISEMENT FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE CADRE OF
POSTAL ASSISTANTS/SORTING ASSISTANTS
Date of issue: 20 -08-2010 ; Last date of receipt of application: 05-10-2010
Total No. of vacancies: 832 (vacancy position likely to change)
Pay Band: (Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2400 + admissible allowances).
Educational Qualification: Pass in 10+2 or equivalent examination excluding vocational stream. Typing and Computer knowledge is desirable.
Age as on : 05-10-2010 : 18 to 25 years. Upper Age Limit is relaxable for SC/ST/OBC/Physically Handicapped and Ex-Servicemen as per rules.
For further details viz. recruitment procedure, Division / unit wise number of vacancies, the officer to whom applications are to be addressed etc. please refer to the prospectus / vacancy notification attached with the application form available at all the Head Post Offices and identified Sub Post Offices of this Circle on payment of Rs.25/- at the concerned Post Office Counter. Applications can also be downloaded from the above web site.
1. Applications down loaded from web site should be affixed with postage stamp worth Rs.25/-. Those applications without prescribed postage stamps affixed will not be considered.
2. Applications should be sent to the address mentioned in column (x) of the chart showing the vacancy position of the respective Division / Unit in which the candidate desires to apply.
3. Application should be sent by REGISTERED / SPEED POST ONLY. Those sent through other means or by hand will not be accepted.
4. Applications and the envelopes should be clearly superscribed indicating the post for which and the Division / Unit to which applied.
Assistant Director (Recruitment)
No.Rectt/4-3/2010 Dated at Thiruvananthapuram 33, the 19th August 2010
4.Application Form-II(For Ex-Servicemen only)
Assistant Director (Recruitment)
O/O CPMG,Thiruvananthapuram -33
It has been decided that in all cases of future engagement of all categories Gramin Dak Sevaks including the cases which are currently in process and selections not finalized, a select panel of the candidates may be drawn up based on the sole criterion of merit. The panel should be operated in the event of the following contingencies:
(i) Refusal by the meritorious candidate.
(ii) Resignation by the 1st candidate even after joining within one year.
(iii) Review made by the higher authority within one year.
The select panel will be in the proportion of 5 candidates for one vacancy, ie 1.5. The Select Panel will be valid for one year from the date of finalization and after that it would lose its validity.
Sub: Implementation of Recommendations of One Man Committee (Extra
Departmental Sub Post Offices)
I am directed to refer to this office letter of even number dated 14.-01.2010 on the above mentioned subject.
2. In para 2 of the above communication, it was provided that the present incumbents holding the post of EDSPM will be given protection in the TRCA Scale of Rs.4575-85-7125 corresponding to 5 hours /125 points work of GDS BPM and after discharge of the person for any reason a fresh review will be under taken and the fresh appointed GDS Branch Postmaster is given the TRCA commensurate and the work load of EDBO assessed on points system as per norms.
3. Representations have been received from the staff side seeking clarification on the drawl of annual increases in respect of protected Time Related Continuity Allowance (TRCA) of the incumbent till they vacate the post. The matter has been examined and the competent authority has orders that the present incumbents working in the downgraded Extra Departmental Sub Offices whose Time Related Continuity Allowance (TRCA) is protected in the slab of 4575-85-7125 corresponding to 5 hours/125 points work of GDS BPM shall be annual increase after completion of 12 months. This facility is extended to existing incumbent only and after the existing incumbents vacates the post the work load of B.O. has to be assed a fresh based on norms including revised norms and the time related continuity allowance shall be fixed commensurate with the assessed work load . However the Branch Postmasters whose TRCA has been protected have the keep the Branch Office Open for 5 hours.
4. This position may be brought to the notice of all concerned for strict compliance and adherence.
5. This issues with the approval of Secretary (Posts)
Posted By :Abdul Rahiman T.P, Secretary,PIII.
Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Latest News of the Day
1) LGO Examination to the Cadre of PA/SA will be held on 10-10-2010.
Last Date of Application: 01-09-2010.
2) PA/SA Direct Recruitment –
A Great Victory of United movement! Settlement of our July 13 postponed strike.
Posted By: Abdul Rahiman T.P, Secretary, PIII.
Wednesday, August 11, 2010
2) LDCs to Junior Accounts in PAO - 12th to 14th November 2010
3) Confirmation Exam for Dr. Jr Accounts in PAO- 10th to 12th December 2010
4) Inspector of Posts Exam 2010 - Details of papers. Subjects, time table ,
Date of the Examinations will be intimated later
5) A.E. ( C & E ) Exam --------do-----
6) J.E. (C & E ) Exam --------do-----
7) PS Group 'B' Examination, 2010 ---------do-----
Posted By Abdul Rahiman T.P, Secretary, PIII.
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Ministry of Communications & IT
Department of Posts
New Delhi – 110001
No. 1/4/2010-SR Dated – 6th August, 2010
Subject: - Secretary (P)’s meeting with Postal Joint Council of Action on 12.07.2010.ItemNo.6 – Cadre Restructuring of Group ‘C’ employees, other than Accounts Cadres – Constitution of a Committee
This has reference to minutes of Secretary (P)’s meeting dated 12.07.2010 circulated vide No. 08/02/2010-SR dated 14.07.2010 on the above-mentioned subject.
2. As per decision taken in regard to item No. 6, dealing with cadre restructuring of Group ‘C’ employees, other than Accounts Cadres, a Committee comprising the following is constituted to examine the issue.
DDG (Estt) – Chairperson
Official SideDDG (P)Director (SPN)
Staff SideShri. K. V. Sridharan, GS, AIPEUG – ‘C’Shri. Giri Raj Singh, GS, AIRMS & MMS EU Group ‘C’ Shri. D. Kishan Rao, GS, NAPE Gr. ‘C’Shri. D. Theagarajan, General Secretary of National Union of RMS & MMS Group ‘C’ will attend the meetings of the Committee as an observer.
3. The Committee will submit its report within 3 months of its formation.
Sd/-(Subhash Chander)Director (SR & Legal)
Sunday, August 8, 2010
Saturday, August 7, 2010
ORDERS ISSUED FOR PAYMENT OF SALARY TO CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES OF KERALA BEFORE ONAM FESTIVAL
Ministry of Finance
Department of Expenditure
Controller General of Accounts
Lok Nayak Bhawan
Khan Market, New Delhi
Subject: Disbursement of salary /wages to the Central Government Employees in theState of Kerala for the month of August, 2010 on account of ONAM festival.
In view of the "ONAM" festival the Government have decided that the salary of all Central Government Employees in the State of Kerala for the month of August, 2010 may be drawn and disbursed in the Central Government Offices (including Defence, Posts &Telecommunications) on 20th August, 2010.
2. The wages for August, 2010 of the individual employees of Central Government serving in the State of Kerala may also be disbursed in advance on 20thAugust, 2010.
3. The salary /wages so disbursed are to be treated as advance payment and will be subject to adjustment after the full months salary/wages of each employee is determined. The adjustment, if any, will be made without exception from the salary /wages as the case may be from the month of September, 2010.
4. The concerned Ministry/Departments are requested to bring these instructions to the notice of their offices located in the State of Kerala for necessary action immediately.
Jt. Controller General of Accounts
Posted By: Abdul Rahiman T.P, Secretary,PIII.
Friday, August 6, 2010
NO. 6- 23/2010-PE-II New Delhi-110001 Dated 21-07-2010
The recommendations of One-man Committee on GDS Mailmen have examined by the department and after a careful consideration, the Competent Authority ordered the following.
1) Conducting of a work study by Internal Work Study Unit (IWSU) for laying down the standard for various operations/ work done by Mailmen in Mail Offices/Transit Mail Offices/Mail Agency.
2) The existing vacancies of GDS Mailmen and future resultant vacancies of GDS Mailmen failing vacant either due to discharge/ absorption in Department shall not be filled up in future.
3) The category of GDS Mailmen be considered as a wasting
4) The present GDS Mailmen engaged in Mail offices on regular basis shall continue till they vacate the post either due to discharge/absorption in department or death.
===================================Posted Posted By -Abdul Rahiman T.P, Secretary,PIII.
Thursday, August 5, 2010
Wednesday, August 4, 2010
Get a copy of
Comrades,Make the “Kerala Post” campaign a success and enroll all members to “Kerala Post”- The organ of NFPE-Kerala