Wednesday, September 24, 2014
Tuesday, September 23, 2014
Monday, September 22, 2014
Saturday, September 20, 2014
Tuesday, September 16, 2014
Monday, September 15, 2014
Saturday, September 13, 2014
POSTAL JCA MEETING ON 25.09.2014
Postal JCA Meeting (NFPE & FNPO) will be held on 25.09.2014 at NFPE office, New Delhi at 04:00 PM. All General Secretaries of NFPE & FNPO affiliated unions/associations are requested to attend the meeting. Detailed review and planning regarding the successful implementation of the Nationwide agitational programmes of the Central JCA, especially the December 10th 2014 Parliament March, will be made in the meeting.
(R. N. Parashar) (D. Theagarajan)
Secretary General Secretary General
Thursday, September 11, 2014
Wednesday, September 10, 2014
POSTPONEMENT OF LIMITED DEPARTMENTAL COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION FOR INSPECTOR POSTS (66.66%) DEPARTMENTAL QUOTA AND LGO EXAMINATION FOR THE YEAR 2014
IP Examination, 2014
FILE No. A-34012/04/2014-DE
Government of India
Ministry of Communications & IT
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg,
New Delhi – 110 001
Dated : 9th September, 2014
1. All Heads of Circles
Sub: Conducting of Limited Departmental Competitive Examination for promotion to the cadre of Inspector Posts (66.66%) Departmental quota for the year 2014 to be held on 20th and 21st September, 2014 and LGO Examination, 2014 proposed to be held on 21st September, 2014.
I am directed to refer this office letter No. A-34012/03/2014-DE and A-34012/04/2014-DE dated 3rd June, 2014 wherein the notifications for holding Limited Departmental Competitive Examination for promotion of LGO to the cadre of PA/SA for the year 2014 to be held on 21st September, 2014 and LDCE for promotion to the cadre of Inspector posts for the year 2014 on 20th and 21st September, 2014 were issued.
2. The Outsourced Agency, M/s CMC Ltd. has intimated that conduct of the above mentioned examination on the scheduled dates is not feasible. Therefore, the Competent Authority has ordered to postpone both the departmental examinations. The revised dates would be intimated shortly.
3. This issues with the approval of the Competent Authority.
(M. C. Pandey)
Assistant Director General (DE
Tuesday, September 9, 2014
CONFEDERATION’S NATIONWIDE AGITATIONAL PROGRAM
MAKE IT A GRAND SUCCESS
Phase I – 11.09.2014 – Protest Demonstration at all important places and submission of Memorandum to Cabinet Secretary and all Departmental Heads
NB: copy to the Memorandum, Charter of Demands and explanatory notes on Charter of Demands will be exhibited in the website on 10.09.2014.
Phase – II – 19.09.2014 – Nationwide Day Long Mass Dharna at all important centres.
Phase – III – 25.09.2014 - Mass Dharna at Jantar Mantar, New Delhi
Following are the Demands: -
1. Merger of DA with pay for all employees w.e.f. 01.01.2014 including Gramin Dak Sewaks and Pensioners.
2. Grant of Interim Relief to all employees including Gramin Dak Sewaks and Pensioners.
3. Inclusion of Gramin Dak Sewaks under the purview of 7thCentral Pay Commission
4. Scrap PFRDA Act and grant statutory defined pension to all including those appointed on or after 01.01.2004.
5. Date of effect of 7th CPC recommendation should be 01.01.2014.
6. Regularisation and Revision of wages of casual labourers and contract workers.
7. Removal of 5% condition for compassionate appointment.
8. Fill up all vacant post and creation of New Post wherever justified.
9. Stop Downsizing, Outsourcing, Contractorisation and Privatisation of Government function.
10. Grant productivity Linked Bonus to all without ceiling; Compute bonus as weighted average of PLB for those not covered by PLB agreement.
11. Revise OTA and NDA and implement arbitration awards.
12. Settle all pending anomalies of 5th and 6th Pay Commission.
POSTAL JCA STRUGGLE PROGRAMME
MAKE IT A GRAND SUCCESS
GET READY FOR STRIKE IF DEMANDS ARE NOT SETTLED
Central JCA (NFPE & FNPO) congratulates Five Lakhs Postal & RMS employees including Gramin Dak Sewaks and Casual Contingent Employees for making the first phase of Nationwide agtational program a Grand Success. Reports are pouring in the CHQ that the mass demonstration and submission of 39 Points Charter of Demands was conducted in almost all divisions and Circles with large participation of employees.
Central JCA requests all Circle/Divisional/Branch secretaries to organize the following next phases of struggle program also in a grand manner.
II-Phase – 24.09.2014 – Mass Dharna in front of all Postal/RMS Divisional offices
III-Phase – 27th to 31st October 2014 – Relay Dharna in front of all ROs/COs
IV-Phase – 10.12.2014 – Massive Parliament March of 20,000 Postal & RMS employees including Gramin Dak Sewaks and Casual Contingent Employees.
Please start intensive campaign and preparations now onwards. Please ensure that maximum employees from each divisions participate in the Parliament March to be held on 10.12.2014. Please book the Up & Down travel Ticket well in advance.
It is noticed that funds for releasing pending PLI and RPLI incentive bills have been allotted to our Division. All are requested to prepare and submit incentive bills to Divisional office without further delay, if not submitted already
=Group leaders are requested to guide our staff to prepare and submit the bills without delay=